Facilitating powder selection
Material characterisation and testing has traditionally been one of our strongest competencies. With established competence in areas like fatigue analysis and more recent component test methods such as wear testing, we are able provide a wide range of material and component testing methods.
- Mechanical testing: static properties, dynamic properties, wear
- Material analysis: metallographic analysis, powder properties, rheology, phase transfer analysis
- Chemical testing: corrosion testing, wet chemical analysis, material composition, compound analysis
- Component testing: gear strength testing, wear testing
- Fatigue testing: gear pitting resistance, adhesive and abrasive wear
- Tribology: tribo engineering and wear testing