Work with us
Vice President Advanced Ceramic Powders
We are looking for
a proactive and experienced Vice President Advanced Ceramic Powders (ACP) who will expand our global business in this important area.
We are looking for you
who are an entrepreneur at heart and have an engineering background. In addition to scientific knowledge, you also have commercial experience and you are willing to develop Höganäs' global ACP business in a dynamic way. In order to achieve this, you will work on the strategy to generate and develop new business opportunities for our ceramic products to drive growth and execute activities with a time horizon of 3-5 years.
Your responsibility also includes product and application development based on customer requirements and market needs. Inline with the highly dynamic business growth, the responsibility for the team and the product group will become a major part within this assignment.
- Degree in material science, chemistry or engineering (Dipl.-Ing.).
- Documented skills in advanced ceramics, powders and/or applications and appropriate market knowledge.
- Commercial skills (customer visits, price negotiations).
- B2B experience with raw materials or half-finished goods.
- Management skills (development of business plans and strategies).
- Leadership experience.
- Documented skills in management of highly educated and trained people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant professional experience of at least 5-10 years.
- Languages: English, German (both fluent).
About the position
The position is located preferably in Goslar, Germany. You will report to the CEO of the Höganäs Group and will lead the smart team of Ceramics based in Germany, Americas and APAC (consisting of Sales and Applications Development teams).
The application process is managed exclusively by Stanton Chase Düsseldorf GmbH. If you are interested in the position or have questions regarding the position and/or recruiting process, please contact:
Stanton Chase Düsseldorf GmbH
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +49 173 389 67 66
Please know that we only consider and accept a general application via our homepage. Our way to safeguard that everyone who has put in an application is considered based on his or her input.
If you experience a technical difficulty to submit your application or general application please let us know