Work with us
Director Strategy and Market Intelligence, AM
Are you our new Strategy and Market Intelligence specialist for Additive Manufacturing? Welcome with your application!
About the position
We are looking for a person with a good understanding of developing a strategy connected to in depth knowledge of market intelligence.
You will be part of developing and setting the strategic road map for the Product Area Customization Technologies - Additive Manufacturing. For this area you will drive and lead the market intelligence agenda and present conclusions. In addition, you will together with senior colleagues realize the business plan based on the strategic roadmap. Supporting product management and setting the future agenda for delivering products, competences and services.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the strategy process in close collaboration with the Product Area President. You will be part of implementing strategy within the Product Area and follow up on execution.
- Collect and systematically structure the market intelligence gathered by divisions including: the global sales team, portfolio management, application engineering and other internal departments.
- Conduct research of relevant industry/market databases and reports, to deliver market trends and analysis to key stakeholders within the product area, and provide market intelligence input for business development and create strategic objectives and goals to penetrate target markets.
- Manage market intelligence databases and deliver information through intranet sites and internal newsletter publications, to maintain awareness.
- Actively participate in setting strategy and creating business plans at profit-centre level, as base for operative planning and target setting.
- Identify and evaluate market information resources and acts a liaison to external information vendors.
This position is not limited to any physical location, but being close to any of the main offices of Höganäs Group is highly preferred. Home office might be an option. Preferred countries for location are Sweden or Germany, but other possibilities can be up for discussion depending on the candidate's location.
We are looking for you with proven strategic skillset within Additive Manufacturing, as well as strong analytic skills, including the ability to search, understand and analyse industry and market trends. You have the ability to summarize and consolidate key messages of market trends, outlooks and dynamics, and provide structured overviews and communicate this effectively within the organization.
You have minimum a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a technical or business degree, and at least 5 years of relevant experience from the market using AM–processes. We believe that you are very effective in a fast-paced digital environment, with the ability to work in a variety of desktop tools and systems, as well as in developed databases. A high level of business acumen and knowledge of manufacturing industries is meriting.
Further you have great interpersonal, communication and coordination skills, and are a team player. You enjoy working in a multicultural and diversified global team. You are fluent in English, both in written and oral communication in business environments.
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions. We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you believe that through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision of a sustainable society – and inspire industry to make more with less.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world leader in the iron and metal powders market, with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with our customers, we develop tomorrow’s solutions for the automotive industry, surface and joining technologies, additive manufacturing and water treatment, which contribute to a more sustainable society. Höganäs was founded in 1797 and today we employ 2,300 committed people in 16 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. Our turnover in 2021 was €1 billon. Our owners are Lindéngruppen and FAM.
Welcome with you application, latest at 31 August 2022.
Please know that we only consider and accept a general application via our homepage. Our way to safeguard that everyone who has put in an application is considered based on his or her input.