Work with us
Junior Import & Export Compliance Manager (m/f/x)
We are currently looking for a Junior Import & Export Compliance Manager for our ITLC EMEA Team
About the position
In this position you are responsible to ensure compliance with international trade laws requirements and internal risk assessments. You support the Senior Import Compliance Manager in managing and coordinating import customs procedures to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt and documentation of imported products. In addition, you support the Senior Export Compliance Manager in ensuring compliance with sanctions and export control requirements within EMEA and related export declaration processing for Höganäs Germany GmbH. This junior position will develop into a senior role over the long-term. While working for Höganäs you should always be aware of pertinent laws, internal directives and rules concerning occupational health, safety and the environment.
Additional tasks include:
- Processing of customs clearance and export customs declaration for exports from Höganäs Germany GmbH
- Processing of screening customers, suppliers and other third parties against trade law sanctions
- Processing of national export controls within EMEA and US re-export controls and related export license management
- Classification of imported goods into the customs tariff maintenance in M3 and Z-NET
- Processing of product- and related service- and technology export classifications
- IT-technical handling of the import with EDP-supported software
- Determination of commodity code according to the Harmonized System/Custom Tariff and determination of country of origin for products produced by Höganäs Germany GmbH
- Relevant professional experience in the field of foreign trade law and customs or completed specialist training, e. g. in customs administration; and/or
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of customs and foreign trade law
- Computer literacy in MS Office and preferably in the ERP-system Infor M3 and AEB Export Control software or equal
- Integrity and trust abilities
- Teamwork abilities
- Customer focus
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Initiative abilities
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions. We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you believe that through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision of a sustainable society – and inspire industry to make more with less.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world leader in the iron and metal powders market, with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with our customers, we develop tomorrow’s solutions for the automotive industry, surface and joining technologies, additive manufacturing and water treatment, which contribute to a more sustainable society. Höganäs was founded in 1797 and today we employ 2,400 committed people in 16 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. Our turnover in 2021 was one billion euros. Our owners are Lindéngruppen and FAM.
Please submit your documents via our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please know that we only consider and accept a general application via our homepage. Our way to safeguard that everyone who has put in an application is considered based on his or her input.