Work with us
Team Leader (m/f/x) Customer Service EMEA
We are currently looking for a Team Leader North (m/f/x) for our Customer Service in EMEA. Leadership experience is desirable, but this role can also be the next step in your career if you have ambitions to further develop yourself. In our EMEA team, Grit, Volition and Candor are very important, and we want you to drive these behaviours with us and within your team. You can be located in Goslar or Düsseldorf.
About the position
In this position you are responsible for maintaining an overview for all day-to-day activities of one of the Customer Service groups. You provide guidance, instructions, training, and performance monitoring. You inspire your team to perform at their optimal levels towards set targets. You work alongside your group of Sales Coordinators, meaning that day to day sales activities for dedicated C customers as well as order handling processes for A, B, C and G customers are still part of your core assignment.
Further tasks include:
- making decisions on how to approach and complete tasks and allocating them to team members
- keeping track of and structuring various daily tasks and documents
- leading Customer Service development projects
- maintaining a variety of existing dedicated accounts and C customers
- cooperation and coordination with other Team Leaders in Customer Service
- empowering team members with skills to improve their knowledge and communication
- organising and leading team initiatives
- contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
- creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
- relevant commercial background or business education
- minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or customer service
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build quality relationships with the team and with customers
- ability to coach a team
- proven ability to utilise selling and marketing techniques and tools
- computer literacy in Microsoft Office, experience of CRM and ERP systems
- fluent in English and at least one additional EMEA language (German, Italian, Spanish, French or Swedish)
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- excellent organisational skills and work ethic to give the team direction
- excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity. We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you believe that through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision of a sustainable society – and inspire industry to make more with less and aim to pioneer the industry by being the first producer of green metal powder.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world leader in the iron and metal powders market, with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with our customers, we develop tomorrow’s solutions for the automotive industry, surface and joining technologies and additive manufacturing, which contribute to a more sustainable society. Höganäs was founded in 1797 and today we employ 2,400 committed people in 15 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. Our turnover in 2021 was €1 billon. Our owners are Lindéngruppen and FAM.
Please submit your documents via our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please know that we only consider and accept a general application via our homepage. Our way to safeguard that everyone who has put in an application is considered based on his or her input.