Work with us
Position: Administration Specialist, Höganäs China Co., Ltd
Höganäs AB and Höganäs China
Höganäs AB founded in 1797 in Sweden, is the world leader in the market for iron and metal powders. It has 18 production facilities in 11 countries around the world, around 950 grated patents, providing high-quality products and services to 3,000 customers in 75 counties and areas with ease and speed. To inspire industry to make more with less, we produce over 3,500 different powders, most of them are customized.
Höganäs China was formed in 1993, is the regional headquarter of APAC. It has a mixing station, supply chain of ISO19001, IATF16949 & ISO14001 and ISO45001. Besides, Asia Technology and Education Center (ATEC) and ArcX Coating Center (ArcX) were inaugurated in 2005 and 2016.
The position is to focus on serve as part of the overall administrative support to the company to ensure a clean and neat working environment and supporting international business visits. This position requires a tenacious self-starter in a specialist role within a dynamic change environment.
The Job Competencies
- Support to provide day-to-day administration service to the employees, including door access authority management, transportation management, catering management, international traveling assistant, cleaning and greening management in the office, the business visit of colleagues from other sites etc., driven by the belief of continuous improvement etc.
- Responsible for employees' welfare arrangements, such as holiday gifts and long services awards. Summarizes and reports the administrative expenses on a monthly basis. Responsible for administration purchasing and managing the effectiveness and cost
- Interfaces with EHS professionals to ensure all admin services comply with EHS requirements
- Assist company licenses renewal, annual inspections and filing
- Collect employees' complaints and suggestions in the administration area and then find out ways to solve them, insist on continuous improvement of work and processes
- Plans and organizes corporate activities and site activities such as annual outings, annual dinners, team building to assist the company culture promotion
- Other admin projects and tasks assigned by the superior
Qualifications & Experiences
- A Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of working and relevant project experiences in the above field
- Strong writing skills both in Chinese and English
- Ability to work and communicate at different levels within the organization
- Good skills with MS office
- Professional demeanor, mature, well-organized and approachable personality with good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up, results-driven, proactive
Please know that we only consider and accept a general application via our homepage. Our way to safeguard that everyone who has put in an application is considered based on his or her input.