We are looking for a Sales Coordinator (m/f/d) who wants to develop their skills and strengths in a future-oriented EMEA Team. Become part of this team within our company which is the world leader for iron and metal powders.
About the position
You will perform order handling for a group of customers and you will also take full responsibility for day to day sales activities for dedicated C customers, ensuring their support and growth on EMEA continent. You will be part of ensuring business continuity within the team, and you will also participate in customer service development projects. Your main tasks will be to:
- perform order handling process for dedicated EMEA customers
- handle and coordinate legal customer requirements, related to order handling
- coordinate work with different departments as required to meet customer’s needs
- stay in contact with customers and deal with their questions and expectations
- perform pricing as per set procedure and rules
- escalate daily overdues on operational level
- manage customer master data in CRM, ERP and other Höganäs tools
- Relevant commercial background or business education
- 3-5 years minimum experience in sales, supply, or customer service
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with external and internal customers
- Ability to interact within a team and a diverse group in a professional manner
- Proven ability to utilize selling and marketing techniques and tools
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, experience of CRM and ERP systems
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of Italian, French or Spanish is advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Team leadership skills is a plus
We also expect you to be willing to travel and to be highly motivated to deliver the best results, both on your own and especially as part of our team. Volition and strong communication skills, as well as a results-oriented work attitude, complete your profile.
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions. We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you believe that through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision of a sustainable society – and inspire industry to make more with less.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world leader in the iron and metal powders market, with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with our customers, we develop tomorrow’s solutions for the automotive industry, surface and joining technologies, additive manufacturing and water treatment, which contribute to a more sustainable society. Höganäs was founded in 1797 and today we employ 2,400 committed people in 16 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. Our turnover in 2020 was €0.8 billion. Our owners are Lindéngruppen and FAM.
Apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Aceitamos inscrições somente através da nossa página inicial. É nossa maneira de garantir que todos os inscritos sejam analisados de acordo com suas informações.