Advanced media systems for removal of selenium (Se), arsenic (As), hexavalent chromium Cr(VI), lead (Pb), uranium (U) and other difficult-to-treat metals.
Cleanit®-LC drinking water treatment process
Höganäs’ Cleanit®-LC process has been specifically developed for the rigorous demands of municipal and high-purity drinking water applications. Based on our food-grade Cleanit-LC / LC+ iron media, Cleanit-LC systems provide the ultimate performance in removal of harmful arsenic (As), copper (Cu), chromium (Cr), lead (Pb), selenium (Se), and other metals and metalloids from drinking water to parts-per-billion (ppb) or non-detect levels Höganäs’ Cleanit-LC systems with simplified process design offers extremely easy operation, clean maintenance, robust monitoring, and complete process automation and remote monitoring. The long-life media is 100% recyclable. It allows for extremely clean and simple maintenance, while eliminating expensive brine handling or media regeneration/disposal costs. The extremely high water recovery (>98%) of Cleanit-LC systems ensures very cost-effective total lifecycle cost and maximizes municipal return on investment (ROI). Contact us to learn more about how the Cleanit-LC process can deliver clean water to your community.
Cleanit-LC process advantages
- High-performance Cleanit-LC/LC+ food-grade iron-based media
- Complete and permanent removal of As, Cr, Pb, Se, Sr, Th, U and other challenging dissolved metals, metalloids, and radionuclides
- Flexible / scalable process design (5GPM to >10 MGD)
- Simplified control and complete automation
- Up to 98 % water recovery
- Minimal residuals / no hazardous waste
- Clean / simple maintenance and media exchange
- Rapid startup / shutdown
- 100% recoverable / recyclable media
- Lowest total cost of ownership (NPV)
Contact us for Cleanit-LC process technical documents ⇩