Kickstart your career with the Höganäs Student Programme
The purpose of the programme is to establish a collaboration between you and Höganäs throughout your education, potentially leading to employment with Höganäs after graduation.
The programme includes:
- Summer employment in production or in one of our product development departments. You will work on projects and tasks aligned with your studies, providing you with experience and understanding of our operations.
- The opportunity to work during the spring and autumn semesters, depending on your studies and availability.
- Master's thesis within your area of interest.
- An engaged and dedicated mentor who will guide you throughout the programme.
- Interaction with other students through the Höganäs student network.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals with drive, ambition, and an openness to a long-term collaboration with Höganäs. It is positive if you are curious, independent, and can quickly adapt to new situations. We also appreciate creativity, proactivity, and proficiency in English.
You will work in Höganäs, but there is also the possibility of hybrid work depending on the job requirements. We can assist with temporary accommodation at cost.
We are primarily seeking students in the following areas:
- Material Development
- Electrical Engineering