About the position
- Connecting in the industry, build up relationship with potential customers (probably from on gas, glass model, mining, automotive, shipyard and etc.)
- Help company reach the sales target.
- Coordinate with current distributor.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services.
- Response for profitability.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Collaborate with team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Proven sales kills and achievements
- Engineering background preferred in Material science.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in selling products for the thermal spray industry.
- A big plus professional experience from a thermal spray work shop in leading position with technical or commercial responsibilities.
- Good communication skills, both English and Chinese in writing and oral
- Sales skills and experience from sales of manufactured goods
- Proven skills in market development and introduction of new products
- Ability to drive market development and take initiatives.
- Team player and able to adapt quickly
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity. We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you believe that through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision of a sustainable society – and inspire industry to make more with less and aim to pioneer the industry by being the first producer of green metal powder.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world leader in the iron and metal powders market, with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with our customers, we develop tomorrow’s solutions for the automotive industry, surface and joining technologies and additive manufacturing, which contribute to a more sustainable society. Höganäs was founded in 1797 and today we employ 2,400 committed people in 16 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. Our turnover in 2021 was €1 billon. Our owners are Lindéngruppen and FAM.