This policy was last updated on 22-01-2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files with information that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. A cookie stores information that is used to optimize your experience and give the owner of the website certain user behaviour information.
What is Höganäs AB using cookies for?
The list below specifies which cookies are used and the purpose of each cookie.
- __RequestVerificationToken: Used by Sparkle to help prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacs.
- ASP.NET_SessionId: Preserves the visitor's session state across page requests
- _ga: Used by Höganäs and Sparkle to registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid: Used by Höganäs and Sparkle to register unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- ai_user: Used by Microsoft Application Insights software to collect statistical usage and telemetry information. The cookie stores a unique identifier to recognize users on returning visits over time
- ai_session: Used by Sparkle to preserves users states across page request
- collect: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
All cookies are stored 30 days. __RequestVerificationToken, _ga, _gat, _gid, ai_user, ai_session and collect are shared with third party.
Most web browsers have standard settings that accept usage of cookies. You can change these settings to either warn for or block cookies. You can also choose to delete all cookies that are stored on your computer.
Information about how you delete cookies or change the settings for cookies is found in your web browser instructions.
If you choose to not allow our usage of cookies, you cannot use this website. Please immediately close your web browser and delete your cookies.Change your consent
Höganäs might update this policy without prior notice. The date when this policy was last updated is specified at the top of this policy.