Work with us
About the position
Overview of the principal role, as applicable.
Work as expert in AP/Reimbursement function and follow up on routine activities to give professional suggestion with financial sense.
Involve internal workflow process optimization, distribute to related person where necessary.
Work closely with Sales for AR collection
- Take care of supplier invoice/payment request/reimbursement and launch workflow for proper approval, and then post voucher to ERP, make sure accurate and timely.
- Manage and maintain AP/Reimbursement relative account reconciliation for BS and P&L items
- Involve internal workflow issue, support cashflow forecast, E-payment and Concur system maintenance.
- Work closely with team to build a communication channel in a proper manner, document improvement potential where necessary.
- Perform financial closing activities in area of AP accounting.
- Make judgements and propose where necessary to make sure accurate financial statement for both group reporting and local statutory.
- Involve internal control process assessment.
- Support the activities related to internal and external audit
- Responsible for accounting files archive safe and completely.
- Work closely with Sales for AR collection
- Involve half-year and year-end physical inventories issue.
- Other ad hoc assigned by line manager.
SPECIALISED OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Describe qualifications/training and experience required for the job.
- University degree in finance or similar
- Office Skills
- Good spoken and written English
The external communication can be written or spoken but must be a more frequent part of the job and have a certain complexity.
Regular reporting and meeting with Finance Director.
Meetings with local Finance team member.
Cross function communications and support.
Communication with group and intercompany colleague.
Relationships with local authorities.
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity. We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you believe that through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision of a sustainable society – and inspire industry to make more with less and aim to pioneer the industry by being the first producer of green metal powder.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world leader in the iron and metal powders market, with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with our customers, we develop tomorrow’s solutions for the automotive industry, surface and joining technologies and additive manufacturing, which contribute to a more sustainable society. Höganäs was founded in 1797 and today we employ 2,400 committed people in 16 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. Our turnover in 2021 was €1 billon. Our owners are Lindéngruppen and FAM.
Please know that we only consider and accept a general application via our homepage. Our way to safeguard that everyone who has put in an application is considered based on his or her input.