Hot Polymer Filtration
Stainless Steel powders
High Quality metal powder for superior filtration media
Our filtration media are known for their consistency and high quality which contribute to a longer filter life as well as high filtering efficiency. The stainless particles are extremely resistant to the chemical and temperature environment and offer cost effective solutions for hot polymer filtration. Our powder solutions can be optimized in filter packs for both Polyester and Polyamid.
Filtration media characteristics
- high porosity and stable pressure during filtration cycle
- large active surface area
- no chemical reaction with the polymer
- no super-fine particles
Metal powder offers you benefits and flexible solutions
- Low level of inventory, as the powder can be easily adapted to changing production formulas
- A media extremely resistant to the chemicals and temperature of the environment
- A porous structure with deep filtration properties that remain unchanged during the filtration cycle
- No chemical reaction with the polymers
- Strong enough to minimize compaction during filtration
- Extremely irregular shaped particles (large active surface areas) ensure optimum cleaning during filtration
- Low hardness prevents brittleness and thereby nozzle clogging
All batches are carefully controlled regarding sieve analysis, apparent density and chemical analysis. The sieve analysis and apparent density is carried out according to the standard, ISO equivalent to ASTM.
The chemical analysis is controlled both during the malting process and on the final powder, by a dedicated quality control function.