Boron Carbide (B4C) industrial grades
Other grades are available upon request.
• Abrasive grit or powder (grinding, lapping, polishing)
• Wear resistant engineering components (e.g. sand-blasting and water jet nozzles)
• Light weight ceramic armor
• Metal infiltration
• Boron source to produce other boron compounds
• High-temperature thermoelements
• Sintering additive for SiC advanced ceramics
• Neutron shielding material
Find out more
Sales & technical support
I agree that Höganäs can handle my personal data in order to contact me. My contact information may also be used in marketing purpose, such as newsletters and other relevant information. The data will not be shared with a third party. With my consent, I also confirm that I am over 16 year old.